PANATURA® is a patented starter dough in dough-like or granulated form, which revitalizes an almost forgotten technique of the baker’s art with the possibilities and knowledge provided by modern technology.
Developed by the PANADORO Group, a Swiss company headquartered in Zug, we aim to supply intelligent, all natural and environmentally friendly starter doughs for the food industry on a global scale. PANATURA® allows producers to meet ever- increasing market requirements for freshness, naturalness, taste and quality, enabling them to strengthen their competitive advantage. All baked goods made with PANATURA® have better flavor, better crispness, softer crumb, and increased shelf life, but with shorter proofing times and no more bread improvers.
In order to guarantee best possible quality with all our products PANADORO works with five essential pillars that are incorporated into each development process:
- Optimize ingredients in order to satisfy human food and fiber needs
- Enhance environmental quality and the natural resource base upon which the agricultural economy depends
- Be environmentally sustainable with non-renewable resources and integrate, where appropriate, natural biological cycles and controls
- Sustain the economic viability of farm operations
- Enhance the quality of life for farmers and society as a whole