Our single most important goal is to make great bread. Until now, making bread quickly meant having to accept the lower quality associated with short fermentation time in regard to taste, crust, and crumb structure. We developed PANATURA® to overcome these problems.
The PANATURA® process is a significant improvement over all existing bakery pre-fermentation systems such as sponge and dough, water brew and flour brew. Our all natural starter dough’s superiority comes from reviving ancient bread making techniques and optimizing them for industrial use.
PANATURA® is a long fermented wheat starter dough suitable for the production of all yeast-raised bakery goods such as baguettes, specialty breads, croissants and rolls, whether produced by automatic machinery or traditional craft. The results are breads and bakery products that will leave you in awe and are of the highest possible quality, produced efficiently and without the use of any chemical bread improvers.
PANATURA® is suitable for all well-known dough and bakery systems including delayed and interrupted fermentation methods, par baking, refrigeration, and deep-freezing systems. PANATURA® starter dough can be added directly to the other raw materials during the production of the main dough.
Wow, What a Dough!
From the Baker’s point of view, PANATURA® has the following advantages:
- Profitable because the dough yield is 2 to 3 percent higher
- Single working process
- Greater fermentation and baking tolerance
- Typical bread and patisserie aroma with individual recipes
- Improved water control in frozen products
- Suitable for all well-known dough and bakery systems
Bakes Your Day!
From the consumer’s point of view, PANATURA® has the following advantages:
- Exclusively natural raw materials (100% natural)
- Better crumb strength and slicing characteristics
- Stays fresh longer because of its higher moisture content
- Simply tastes good! – everyday bread becomes a pleasure!
The Incomparable Talent.
PANATURA® wheat starter dough has the following functions in the production of yeast-raised bakery goods:
- Formation of flavor precursors and flavors
- Development of mild acids that promote the final flavor
- Formation of gas that lightens the bread
- Better starch gelatinization
- Supports emulsification
- Improves water binding